Preparation before application, maintenance and common fault removal:
1. The electric drum shall operate without operating temperature higher than 40 ° C.
2. The installation route of single-phase electric control equipment and drum for emergency operation of household appliances shall be excellent, and all supporting electric control equipment shall be connected to the ground.
3. All parts of the conveyor shall be installed accurately according to relevant requirements, and then the commissioning can be carried out.
4. The commissioning shall be carried out in two stages: full load and load. Under full load, the overall operation shall be stable without impact and relatively large regular noise.
5. The load test run shall be carried out after the full load test run is normal. During test run, drive first and then add materials, and make the raw materials symmetrical, continuous and slow capital investment. Stop feeding before parking, and park after the raw materials are exhausted.
Before feeding, the conveyor should rotate at a high speed for a while, and the feeding can be carried out only after everything is normal. The promotion of raw materials shall be symmetrical and continuous, and overweight shall be prevented. The frequent start-up and braking system of the conveyor shall be minimized in the production process. The production and manufacturing personnel shall strictly implement the safety operation procedures to prevent safety production accidents. In the whole process of application, once there is a common fault, it should be stopped immediately for inspection to eliminate it.
1. In the production process, appropriate elimination shall be carried out according to the characteristics of the transported materials, so as to maintain the cleanliness of all parts of the conveyor.
2. The lubricating grease of the electric drum shall be removed and replaced once a year. If water leakage is found, the sealing parts shall be inspected and the damaged hydraulic seals shall be removed and replaced.
Under normal circumstances, the oil-cooled electric drum is overhauled once a year. The process is as follows:
Drain the lubricating grease in the drum according to the oil inlet on the left bearing end cover of the drum. The process of disassembling the drum is as follows: remove the junction box of the left flange bearing end cover, the left rubber support and the foot bolt of the left bearing end cover, then remove the anchor bolt of the right bearing end cover and the right rubber support, and lift the right flange shaft with a hook.
Clean all parts and inner cavities in the drum. Thirdly, introduce sufficient calcium sodium base lubricating grease for each rolling bearing. Remove and replace the rubber sealing rings and sealing rings on the motor and drum body. The removed sealing rings and sealing rings must be intact, bright and clean, without subtle protrusions, dents or wrinkles. The materials must be acid-base resistant plastic. The grounding resistance of motor winding to shell and between each other shall not be less than 5 megohm. Paint dipping and drying shall be carried out.